Iku Wholefood is one of my favourite places in Sydney to grab a quick and healthy lunch. Their menu is completely vegan, as well as additive, preservative & GM free, so you are guaranteed a wholesome and nourishing meal! I’m always surprised at how well priced the food is too, considering the quality of the ingredients!
Iku are at the most convenient locations, including Pitt Street Mall, Oxford Street and Glebe Point Rd. So, if you’re in the city for work/uni and on your lunch break, I couldn’t pick a better spot for a healthy lunch.
My favourites would have to be…
– the laksa – light, delicate, packed with flavour and so well balanced!
– the lasagna – so flavoursome, nutritious and the vegan sauce it so yummy
– the curries, especially the mushroom toor
– the salads, especially the navy bean (And always say yes to their signature tahini dressing, no questions)
– the friands, Christmas fruit cake and Bancha slice for dessert!
So I hope you enjoy your meal at Iku. You will feel full of energy and so well nourished afterwards, and I’m sure you’ll keep coming back for more like me X